The NVQ Level 3 Wall & Floor Tiling qualification is aimed at those who have been working on site as a tiler for two years or more and is looking to get their Gold Advanced Craft CSCS Card.
What is involved:
Once you’ve registered onto the NVQ Level 3 Wall & Floor Tiling programme, our Assessor will make arrangements to visit you on site where you will show him how you meet the unit requirements for:
- Preparing Backgrounds to Receive Wall and/or Floor Tiling in the Workplace
- Tiling Wall and Floor Structures in the Workplace
- Producing Tiled, Mosaic and Stone Surface Finishes in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
When the Assessor meets with you on site he will capture your performance of these units and your knowledge.
You can refer to previous experience you’ve had on other sites. We will give you plenty of information on what he needs to see before this visit.
What makes this course special?
- The programme provides the opportunity to prove your skills and knowledge, even if you have no other formal qualifications
- Can be achieved without attending a College or taking an exam
- Can be achieved in a relatively short period
- The course is certificated by NOCN
- Provides access to a Gold CSCS card
This qualification is for you if:
- You have 2 or more years of on-site experience
- You are working on site at the moment
- You need a Gold CSCS Card