Congratulations: you’ve made one of the biggest – and hopefully most rewarding – decisions you’ll ever have to make in your life. Now there’s just one small obstacle standing in your way: actually getting into the university of your choice…
Hundreds of thousands of international students study in the UK each year, making studying in the UK the number two choice for international students in the world, second only to the USA. For students worldwide that would like an English-language education, what better place to study than the country that invented the language?
We can help you to become a full time student !
We truly appreciate your time and we will help you in your way of become a real student as soon as possible!
- Study in London Invest in education – be sure about the future.
- The loan for undergraduate studies can reach £9000 – £18000 per year (for each undergraduate year). In the case of part-time studies, £6750. The annual interest rate on the loan is up to 3 percent plus an inflation indicator, which currently stands at 0.9 percent. For loan repayment purposes 9 per cent is deducted from your income exceeding £21000 a year (before taxes).
- Any person between the ages of 18 and 60 can study.
- Full-time studies at college last for 2 years, bachelor (undergraduate study) full-time studies last for 3 years, postgraduate studies 1 year.
- You can apply to join the 5 selected study programs. At the specified institution of higher education you can choose the subject you want to study and the backup subject in case you are not accepted to the desired one.
- In order to study in England, IELTS or TOEFL English language must be passed, however often English language proficiency tests are carried out at the university itself; in rare cases, the passed maturity exam is enough
- Individuals who have received confirmation from an educational institution that they are admitted to study, have the right to apply for a tuition fee loan and Maintenance loan.
- The loan for undergraduate studies can reach £9000 per year (for each undergraduate year). In the case of part-time studies, £6750.
- New from 01/08/2016. The loan for a Master’s program reaches up to £10000 a year. For loan repayment purposes 6 per cent is deducted from your income exceeding £21000 a year (before taxes).
- The loan for study and subsistence starts to be repaid upon completion of studies. Loan repayment term is 30 years, if the loan is not repaid during this period, it is written off.
- Cost of services - £0
- Individuals intending to study in the UK can apply for a scholarship. Our company also provides all the necessary materials for filling in this application. This service costs £0
A copy of your passport or ID card
Secondary education / basic education certificate
National Insurance Number
Biographical information (in English)
Cover letter (in English about 320 words, why you want to study this specialty)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.